Professional Development Coordinator
NAWDP has an immediate need for a creative, proactive, organized, and detail-oriented individual to provide support to our growing professional development efforts.
General Responsibilities include:
- Coordinates administrative and logistical support for NAWDP’s E-Learning initiatives, including registration of attendees and communication with speakers;
- Monitors evaluations, analyzes trends and makes recommendations for improvements;
- Identifies new opportunities for enhancing NAWDP’s efforts;
- Coordinates quarterly certification review process including scheduling reviewers and shipment of materials;
- Provides information to Communications and Marketing Coordinator to develop effective promotional materials and marketing efforts;
- Supports efforts of NAWDPs annual conference, youth symposium and other face-to-face learning opportunities, and
- Provides support for volunteer committees and activities.
Required Knowledge & Skills
An undergraduate degree (preferably in communications, education, or human resources) and at least 3 years of professional development, e-learning, or closely related experience is required. Experience in association/non-profit environment preferred.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Superb interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional project coordination and time management skills with an ability to perform in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a small, collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and experience working with online webinar software
- Excellent customer/member service skills.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems, Association Management Systems, or other databases (preferred).
Travel: Some travel is expected with this position
In addition to being conveniently located on public transportation, NAWDP offers flexible schedules and a generous benefit package.
Salary Range: $45,000 – $65,000
To apply, please submit cover note and resume to: NAWDP Human Resources, 1155 15th Street, NW, Suite 350, Washington, DC 20005 or email email@example.com. No phone calls please.