NAWDP Member Profile
Welcome to the NAWDP Member Profile page of the website. We hope you are inspired by the information your fellow members share about their career experiences.
To read the latest profile, please click here for a formatted PDF.
How can I be profiled or recommend someone to be profiled?
- If you are a member who wishes to be profiled, or you would like to suggest a member for NAWDP to invite to be profiled, please let us know.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include: "MemberProfileSuggestion" in the subject line.
- Example - email subject line: MemberProfileSuggestion - Jane Doe - from John Doe
- This will allow us to easily find suggestions, and follow up with you or the person you suggest.
Where do member profiles appear?
- Member profiles appear in the NAWDP Advantage Newsletter, a monthly publication mailed to members.
- Recent profiles are accessible on the NAWDP website via this page.
The Member Profile page was redesigned in September 2016.