The Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP) credential must be renewed every three years to remain valid. Individuals holding an endorsement credential -- Job Seeker Service, Business & Employer Services, Management Services or Youth Services -- must also renew the endorsement at the same time as their CWDP.
Recertification Requirements for CWDP
- Documentation must show a minimum 60 hours of professional development in the past three years linked to the CWDP competency areas
- Reaffirmation of the NAWDP Code of Professional Ethics and Conduct.
- Proof of an individual membership in a workforce-related association.
- Payment for the recertification of $50 NAWDP members/$65 for non members.
- Applications must be mailed with original signatures. Faxes and emails will not be accepted.
Recertification Requirements for an Endorsement
- All of the CWDP requirements, plus
- Documentation must show a minimum 20 hours of professional development that link to the specific endorsement competency areas
- Payment of $25 per endorsement