NAWDP grants partial reciprocity for individuals who have successfully completed the following training courses:
- Dynamic Works Foundations of Workforce Development Professional Certification
- University of California San Diego Extension’s Specialized Certificate Program in Career Advising
- Contra Costa Community College District's The Workforce Development Professional Training Solutions Certificate
Reciprocity is as easy as 1-2-3 (instructions below):
- Streamlined process: After completing your training course for the certifications above, please attach the transcript of the training or a copy of your certificate, to the NAWDP application form in lieu of completing the "Workforce Development Professional Competency Rating" form.
- Complete the rest of NAWDP application: Candidates for the CWDP must still meet all other application requirements, and complete the rest of the application materials.
- Submit: After completing the application, simply submit it along with the required application fee.
More training providers are working to qualify for NAWDP's reciprocity so be sure to check back often.
Interested in applying for Reciprocity for your training program? Click HERE