NAWDP New and Emerging Professionals
Attention young professionals.....
- Are you interested in building your national profile and leadership skills?
- Are you passionate about workforce development?
- Are you under 35 who are looking for meaningful ways contribute to NAWDP's efforts?
If you answered YES, NAWDP's New and Emerging Professionals (NEP) Initiative is just for you!
This year long initiative will provide training, mentoring, and networking opportunities to build skills, strengthen NAWDP, and create a new generation of NAWDP leadership.
- REVIEW overview and selection criteria
General Participant Requirements:
- Have support from your employer
- Be interested in building leadership skills
- Be passionate about workforce development and NAWDP
- Be a NAWDP member for at least one year (12 months)
- Be 35 years old or younger as of February 1, 2017
Are You Ready to Apply?
- DOWNLOAD application and submit it by February 1, 2017