Schedule of Webinar Courses
September 12, 2017, 3:00 – 4:00 PM ET
Tips and Strategies for Applying for the CWDP
Sign up for this free webinar where you will receive step-by-step guidance for successfully completing your CWDP application.
October 4, 11, and 18, 2017 (three part series)
The Big Three: Operations, Fiscal and Quality
Series Price: $225 (individual)
Discounted 3-person team price: $145 per registrant for each workshop
Recorded version: $180 (NAWDP members) / $210 (non-member)
Join experts from Dynamic Works to explore the impact Operations, Fiscal and Quality have on workforce development strategy.
October 4, 2017: Quality is Everyone's Responsibility. Reviews WIOA expectations relating to quality, with a focus on the reasons why it's important to establish interrelationships between Operations, Fiscal and Quality teams to drive program results.
October 11, 2017: Quality Systems. General overview of quality systems, such as Six Sigma or ISO 9001, with discussion focusing on how the usage of the quality concepts impact workforce quality measures.
October 18, 2017: Continuous Improvement. Explores options for continuously improving service delivery through work design and organizational culture. Discusses strategies for monitoring and follow-up for long-term success.
A final exam and certificate of completion will be provided via DW LMS.
(Some topics are repeated based on demand, and current events.)
- December 2015: Labor Market Information for Business and Jobseeker Services
- November 2015: All Roads Still Lead to Placement
- September 2015: Increasing Employment Outcomes with Tough Clients
- August 2015: Career Pathways – What Are They and How Are They Implemented?
- August 2015: Career Services and Employment Services – What is the Big Difference?
- July 2015: The Different Types of Work-Based Learning Opportunities