Schedule of Webinar Courses
December 5, 6 & 7, 2017, 1:00 to 2:30 pm (Eastern)
Breaking Barriers: From Incarceration to Employment (three part series)
Nearly one-third of the adult working age population in the United States has a criminal record. While quality employment is the single most important factor in preventing recidivism, employers are often reluctant to hire formerly court-involved applicants. In this webinar series, we will cover the legal protection available to re-entrants, provide nuts-and-bolts tools to help re-entrants prepare for the job search, and identify employers most likely to hire those with a criminal record.
For a full description of each of the three parts in this series, click here.
Series Price: $175 (members)/ $225 (non-members)
Recorded version: $150 (members) / $200 (non-members)
December 12, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Tips and Strategies for Applying for the CWDP
Sign up for this free webinar where you will receive step-by-step guidance for successfully completing your CWDP application.
(Some topics are repeated based on demand, and current events.)
- December 2015: Labor Market Information for Business and Jobseeker Services
- November 2015: All Roads Still Lead to Placement
- September 2015: Increasing Employment Outcomes with Tough Clients
- August 2015: Career Pathways – What Are They and How Are They Implemented?
- August 2015: Career Services and Employment Services – What is the Big Difference?
- July 2015: The Different Types of Work-Based Learning Opportunities