||In conjunction with the National Association of Workforce Boards, NAWDP is pleased to provide a four-module virtual training event
WIOA Regulations: The Next Step to Full Implementation
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) has the opportunity to transform the workforce development system and significantly change the way that we engage with job seekers, policy makers, and local businesses. The Departments of Labor, Education, and Health and Human Services have issued regulations providing additional guidance on expectations of strategy and service delivery.
If you haven’t had the opportunity read over the 2000+ pages, let us help you! Here’s your opportunity to hear about the potential implications of the new legislation in four convenient installments.
| Topics covered:
|| Webinar Dates and Times
- Governance and Infrastructure Funding
- Contracting Requirements for AJCs and Services
- Performance Metrics
- Connections and Partnerships
- Implications for National Programs
- And Much More!
- Monday, September 19: 2:00pm ET – 3:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, September 20: 2:00pm ET – 3:00 pm ET
- Thursday, September 22: 2:00pm ET – 3:00 pm ET
- Friday, September 23: 2:00pm ET – 3:00 pm ET
All sessions will be recorded and available for playback at a later date.
CWDP Competencies Covered: Program Implementation Principles and Strategies; Workforce Development Structure, Policies and Programs
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be received in writing no later than September 12, 2016. A $75 cancellation fee will apply.